Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A sorta-kinda reenactment

My fellow gang members (saying "homies" is tired, and the thesaurus tells me this is a fine and good way to say the same thing) Frank and Patrick were in town recently for another killer show of Patrick's, and while downtown in the rain, we tried to reenact the picture Patrick took in 2008 of me and Frank in the desert.

Sun-kissed in the Salton Sea

Pale and rain-soaked in the nitty, gritty city

OK, it didn't really work, but it was fun trying. (Semi-interesting fact: I am wearing the same jeans in both photos. Meaning, I've been wearing the same dungarees for five years! Wow. If blogging is good for anything, it's tracking how well/fast your jeans wear out.)

And here's some pictorial evidence of what an excellent friend Frank is. He went fabric shopping with me, in search of some black pique. Alas, we didn't find any, but it was fun trying. Oh wait, I already said that last part. Well, it freaking applies.


3 comments:

frank said...

That man has good taste in fabric!

Nina John said...

I just now wanted to thank you again for this amazing web page you have produced here. It is full of useful tips for those who are really interested in that subject, in particular this very post. You really are all amazingly sweet along with thoughtful of others in addition to the fact that reading the blog posts is a wonderful delight in my experience. And what a generous treat! Ben and I really have pleasure making use of your recommendations in what we need to do in a months time. Our list is a mile long so your tips are going to be put to excellent use. call card
Cccam Server | Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing

Mathilde said...

Abso(fucking)lutely, like those girls of New York City used to say